Chimney Emission Testing which is also known as Stack Sampling or Stack Monitoring is the process of evaluating the characteristics of industrial waste gas stream emissions into the atmosphere. The effluent pollutants emitted to the atmosphere from a source may contain many different pollutant materials. Materials emitted to the air from these sources can be solid, liquid, gas, organic or inorganic.
Allied Chemists is able to:
- Obtain approval for the installation and operation of the facilities
- Demonstrate compliance with the statutory permissible limits
- Determine and verify performance of emission pollution control equipment
Allied Chemists offers extensive experiences, reliable and independent emission testing to help our clients for the compliance of:
- Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulations 1978
- Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulations 2014